Monday, May 4, 2009

The Big 5-0

Monday was my birthday.

I had to work, but that's okay because I got to spend the
ENTIRE DAY OUTSIDE
and saw a rainbow.

I had breakfast with my favorite tailed friend.

The boys gave me a loaf of artichoke bread which we ate while checking for frogs, then they fixed my brush cutter. I'm excited about chopping up thistles this weekend. Every girl needs a Stihl and sweet guys who help her fix it.

I wore my favorite boots.

I stopped at the art store to get bright green and electric pink calligraphy ink for dipping rattlesnake tails.

I did a crooked headstand in yoga class and kept thinking, "I'm happy. I'm upside down. I'm so happy. "

This year I will go outside and play, tell lots of stories and only brush my hair when I want to. Was that 50 or 8 years old?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments let me know to keep on sharing what's happening at the Dipper Ranch. You can either use an existing account or choose "Anonymous" by clicking the arrow after the "Comment As" box. Your comment will appear after a delay to allow screening of spam.